Eat one donut in the 3 minutes. It’s as simple as that.
That’s the tagline for the donut challenge at Bob’s Donuts in San Francisco, California, do you think you can finish it? Oh, did we forget to mention that the donut is the size of your head? It looks absolutely delicious, and is no doubt going to give you a sugar high that lasts for days, but eating that much donut can’t be easy. Apparently it’s the equivalent of 14-15 of their regular size donuts!
If you think you have what it takes to down a hub cap donut, then you’re going to want to head on over to Bob’s Donuts. If normal glazed isn’t your thing, you can order the big donut in chocolate frosting, crumbs, sprinkles, or maple as well.
Bob’s Big Donut Challenge
- One extremely large donut (10″ diameter, 2.25″ tall)
Food Challenge Rules/Prizes
- Finish in 2 minutes and get the donut for free ($8 value), a Bob’s Donut’s T-Shirt, and your name on the Hall of Fame.
- Finish in 3 minutes and get a Bob’s Donut’s T-Shirt and your name on the Hall of Fame.
- You may use a drink of your choice (not included in price of donut).
1621 Polk St.
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 776-3141 | http://www.bobsdonutssf.com