If you’re looking for 5 burger challenges all under the same roof then the only place you’re going to find them is at Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub. Starting with a 2 pound burger challenge going all the way up to a 123 pounder… Although the 50 pound “Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser” and the 123 pound “Beer Barrel “Main Event” Charity Burger” are not challenges, you still have plenty of options when it comes to massive artery clogging burgers. If you’re into burger challenges then this is the place you want to be. Make sure to bring a friend if you plan to attempt some of the larger challenges. Or maybe you want to try your hand at some burger challenges at home… Here are some great burger recipes you can try!
Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub
1452 Woodland Road
Clearfield, PA 16830
814-765-7190 | http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/
Food Challenge(s)/Rules/Time Limit
- The Pub Challenger: Two Full Pounds of Beef Run through the garden. If you eat ALL the challenge in one hour, you will receive a Denny’s Beer Barrel T-Shirt, A completion certificate & 50% off the price of the burger AND you’re put in the “Hall of Fame”. Good Luck!
- The Pub Super Challenge: THREE pound Baby Boy! That’s right, three full pounds of ground beef, with the works. 1 1/2hr time limit. We buy it, if you eat it. Plus a Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub T-Shirt and a certificate & You’re put in the “Hall Of Fame”
- The Ye Olde 96er: SIX POUND GRAND CHALLENGER. There’s a three hour time limit for this BIG GUY! Can you do it?! 24 hour notice required.
- The Beer Belly Buster: 15 Pound challenge! You can take the 2 man challenge on this behemoth. Ask your server for more details. 24 hour notice required.
- Beer Belly Burgernator: 25 Lb All meat and cheese. Another 2 man challenge. Ask your server for more details. 72 hour notice required.