Do you have what it takes to be The Donkey? Baja Bean Co. doesn’t think you do, that’s why they are betting you can’t finish their 5 lb burrito challenge. I’m not really sure why it’s called the donkey, but it probably has something to do with the fact that this thing will kick your ass! It could also have something else to do with your ass, but I’m trying to keep this site as family friendly as I can. So give this challenge a shot and let us know how you do!
The Donkey Food Challenge
- 5 lbs of shredded pork, ground beef, rice, black beans, baja beans, baja salsa and sour cream
- Rolled into 4 flour tortillas
- Topped with lettuce, tomato, guacamole, enchilada sauce, cheddar and jack cheese
Food Challenge Rules/Prizes
- 1 Person
- Time Limit: 30 minutes
- Prize: $50 gift card, a certificate of completion and a “I Am The Donkey” t-shirt.
- If you fail you receive the “Donkey Fail” t-shirt.
- No rules mentioned, but be sure to check with your server before attempting the food challenge
Baja Bean Co.
1520 West Main Street
Richmond, VA 23220
804-257-5445 | http://www.bajabean.com/