One giant pancake wouldn’t be enough for this challenge, but top it with a 10-egg scramble of your choice of 4 toppings along with cheese and potatoes and now we’re talking! The Grand Slam Challenge at Batter Up Pancakes seems to be one of the most delicious mixtures of breakfast food you can imagine. On a regular day this thing would feed between 4 and 6 people, but in order to complete the challenge you must attack it all by yourself and pray that you come out alive. Seriously though, this thing is bigger than a pizza!
Grand Slam Food Challenge
- 25 Fluid Oz. of Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pancakes Topped With:
- A 10 Egg Scramble
- 2 Cups of Country Potatoes
- 1 Cup of Cheddar & Jack Cheese
- 4 Toppings of Your Choice (1 cup of each)
Food Challenge Rules/Prizes
- 1 Person
- Time Limit: 45 Minutes
- Prize: Free T-shirt, coffee mug, picture on the wall of fame, and your meal is free ($32.99 value)
- Rules: Can’t leave your seat during the challenge.