Superb Sushi isn’t messing around when it comes to their food challenges. With three different ones on the menu, there’s sure to be something for everyone. The Death Roll Sushi challenge pits your stomach against a bowl of miso soup from hell followed up by one Spicy Tuna Roll. That doesn’t sound so bad right? Well wait until you hear what’s in each of those dishes.
Death Roll Sushi Challenge
- 1 Bowl of Miso Soup From Hell consisting of: 1 Tbsp Wasabi powder, 1 Tbsp Sriraca Sauce, 1 Tbsp “Hot Streak” Death Sauce, 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper, 1 Tbsp Demons Blood, 1 Fresh Habanero Pepper (diced).
- Spicy Tuna Roll infused with 1 tsp Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Chile) Powder and 1 tsp Demon’s Blood (both mixed into spicy tuna meat), 2 habanero peppers (diced inside roll), 1 Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Chile) Pepper (diced inside roll). Then it is topped with: 1 habanero pepper and 1 Bhut Jolokia Chile (diced), “Hot Streak” Death sauce, secret “Heat Seeker” sauce, Jolokia Powder, and served with a side of #2 death sauce topped with Demons Blood.
Food Challenge Rules/Prizes
- 1 Person
- 10 Minute Time Limit
- No Drinks, must wait 5 minutes after eating your last bite to drink.
- Must eat the entire roll & side of death sauce.
- Prize: Elite Heat Status, picture on the wall of fame, and your food is free ($20 value), along with a free t-shirt.
208 N. 8th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 385-0123 | superbsushidowntown.com